Monday, May 07, 2007

வீரர்.


புரட்சி வீரர் 'சே' குவாரா வின் இறுதிக் கடிதம், தனது குடும்பத்திற்கு :

Dear Hildita, Aleidita, Camilo, Celia and Ernesto, If you read this letter one day, it will mean that I am no longer alive. You will hardly remember me, and the smallest among you will have entirely forgotten me.
Your father was a man who acted as he thought best and who has been absolutely faithful to his convictions.

Grow up into good revolutionaries. Study hard to master technique, which gives you mastery over nature. Remember that it is the Revolution which is important and that each of us, taken in isolation, is worth nothing.

Above all be sensitive, in the deepest areas of yourselves, to any injustice committed against whoever it may be anywhere in the world.

Yours always, my children. I hope to see you again.

A big strong kiss from
Daddy.

CHE GUEVARA
- David Sandilson

No comments: